Pages

Translate

What do you seek?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Uma taça de vinho por dia. Meia taça de vinho por dia. / A glass of wine a day. Half glass of wine a day.

Arghhh... acabei de ler um artigo no http://www.terra.com.br/ que me deixou aborrecida! Não queria entrar nessa pilha, mas, resolvi usar o blog como um canal pra desabafar... rsrsrs... que drama!

O título do artigo é "Meia taça de vinho por dia aumenta risco de câncer de mama". Vixe Maria!! Eu achava que uma taça de vinho por dia era bom pro coração!! Certamente, todos já ouviram esse conselho alguma vez na na vida, ou não? Talvez, se eu beber SÓ MEIA TAÇA seja ruim e o bom mesmo é BEBER A TAÇA INTEIRA!!

Agora, me diga, que que eu faço com essa taça de carmenere chileno aqui do lado? Só dei umas bicadinhas, acho que ainda não cheguei até a metade... tomo a taça inteira ou paro agora?!!! :-O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A glass of wine a day. Half glass of wine a day.
Arghhh ... I've just read an article in http://www.terra.com.br/ that made ​​me upset! I didn't want to waste time with it, but I decided to use the blog as a channel to vent ... hehehe ... what a drama!

The article's title was "Half-glass of wine a day increases risk of breast cancer." Jeez! I thought a glass of wine a day was good for the heart! Surely you've heard this advice at some point in life, right? Maybe if I drink half a glass ONLY is bad and what's good is actually to drink the FULL cup!

Now, tell me, what do I do with that glass of Chilean carmenere on my side table? I have only sipped it a bit, I think I still haven't got halfway ... Should I take the whole cup or should I stop now?! :-O

1 comment:

Popular Posts