Pages

Translate

What do you seek?

Friday, July 22, 2011

Também é bom ficar em casa! / It´s also nice to stay at home!


Quando escrevi sobre como é bom dar uma viajadinha, quis escrever também sobre como é igualmente gostoso ficar em casa.

É bom dormir na nossa cama, usar o banheiro de casa - tem gente que simplesmente não consegue "ir" em outros banheiros e volta das viagens sempre "entupido"! É bom também cuidar do jardim, ler no sofá da sala, assistir à novela, ouvir aquele cd comprado há anos e que a gente nem teve tempo de curtir, pedir uma pizza no sábado à noite, quando os amigos vêm visitar. Coisas de fazer em casa!

Como já escrevi antes, venho gostando de fazer coisas em casa. Sempre tive profissionais, dentro e fora de casa, pra fazer as coisas pra mim. Hoje em dia, gosto mais de comer o que eu mesma cozinho do que comer em restaurantes. Também sinto um prazer imenso quando alguém elogia minhas unhas, devidamente feitas por mim. E vou pra cama, no fim do dia, feliz por ver que a casa está em ordem e cheirosa a custo do meu próprio suor! hehehe... que dramática! Mas, o que quero dizer é que acredito naquele ditado que diz que "não há lugar melhor no mundo do que a casa da gente" e sinto prazer de ficar em casa, às vezes.

Viajar é delicioso, nos diverte, instrui e relaxa a mente, mas, é maravilhoso ter um lugar pra onde voltar! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It´s also nice to stay at home!

When I wrote about how good it is to go on a trip, wanted to write about how it's also nice to stay at home.

It is good to sleep in our own bed, use the bathroom at home - there are people who just can´t "go" in other bathrooms and always go back home kinda "clogged"! It's also good gardening, reading on the sofa, watching soap opera, listen to that cd bought years ago and we still had no time to enjoy, order a pizza on a Saturday night, when friends come to visit. Things that we do at home!

As I wrote before, I've been enjoying doing things at home. I had always have professionals, inside and outside home, to do things for me. Today, I´m more pleased in eating what I cook myself than eating in restaurants. I also feel a great pleasure when someone compliments my nails, duly made
​​
by me. And go to bed at the end of the day, glad to see that the house is neat and smelling nice at the cost of my own sweat! hehehe ... so dramatic! But what I mean is that I believe that saying "there´s no place like home" and I enjoy staying at home sometimes.

Traveling is great, entertains us, instructs and relaxes the mind, but it is wonderful to have a place to go back to! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts