Pages

Translate

What do you seek?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Another cycle that closes.

My debut as a blogger comes with a nice introduction to myself: born in Brazil, Sorocaba, São Paulo, since childhood I was always energetic and cheerful, somewhat bold and "arguer" ... poor mom and dad!
As I've always had good health, practiced sports, ballet, played enough on the street, most often in the company of boys rather than girls. And of course, always been good fork! gulp, eh-heh, I mean, I was never to eat tons, but of always eating! Let me explain: I use to eat like a bird, little and several times a day. My mother "loved" it! The child was always hungry, always looking for a cookie, a banana, a glass of milk! And so, I have developed, grown, learned to cook - first experiments during the seventh year of my life (we could even eat those strawberry cake soles!) – got married - here, closed the second cycle (I think the first was when "I became a young lady"!) and I put weight by knowing how to cook for four when we were only two!, separated shortly after closing the third cycle: time to become a mum!, left Brazil and moved to the other side of the globe, met new people, new tastes, new smells, new languages, new skin colors, new recipes, new scenery, new everything!

That stuff all happened in parallel to the occupation of flavorist, which started somewhere between cycles two and three. This profession, which I always loved, gave me everything I have (material and much not material stuff too). For those who are lost, a quick explanation: flavorist is a professional who develops flavorings for foods (the ones you find in supermarkets). Generally, one has a degree in chemistry or food engineering.

Continuing ... after three years living overseas, I think the fifth cycle is closed – I didnt let very clear: the fourth cycle was completed when Í gave it up on becoming a mum and took the road - and at the moment, I'm rambling here on my memories and feelings, seeking inspiration to face the delights that the sixth cycle will bring! Isn't it life a godsend?! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts