Pages

Translate

What do you seek?

Friday, August 9, 2013

SINGAPORE NATIONAL DAY!

Today, 9 August, over 5 million people are on holiday on the little and gorgeous island of Singapore in commemoration of its independence from Malaysia in 1965.

It is a big deal for all Singaporeans who decorate the whole city, every building, with the national flag and its colors. The National Day Parade, aka NDP, is also a big event, greatly anticipated. So is the show, afterwards.

The theme this year is "Many stories... One Singapore".

Singapore, I share my story and my heart with you! Congratulations to all Singaporeans! :-D

Here, the link to my favorite song for Singapore, from 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyRf23bajg - I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts